KESTREL METER 2500 WEATHER METER
The Kestrel 2500 Pocket Weather Meter measures wind and temperature with total accuracy, and has the added benefits of an air pressure sensor that provides altitude and barometric information. Kestrel 2500 technology enables you to follow changes in air pressure that help predict impending changes in the weather. Factor in the 2500’s digital altimeter, and you have most of the weather information you need for outdoor activities ranging from model airplane flight to rifle practice.
A quick compare chart of the basic models shows you the quick differences.
As with all our Kestrels, the 2500’s sensitive and user-replaceable impeller technology provides accurate wind speed info. Additionally, an external temperature sensor and waterproof casing allow you to gauge the temperature of water (it even floats) and snow, as well as the open air. A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.
The Kestrel 2500 was originated as a basic model for long range shooters at an affordable price and someone who didn’t need the ballistic features build in like the 5700 Elite. A simple video shows how to achieve station pressure with a Kestrel 2500.
The Kestrel Meter 2500 Meter Measures/Features
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average 3 Second Wind Speed
- Air, Water & Snow Temperature
- Wind Chill
- Barometric Pressure
- Real-time clock
- Protective cover with sure-grip over molding
- Data hold function
- Large easy-to-read display
- Waterproof and floats
- Innovative design for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Quick response, external thermistor
- High precision pressure sensor
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
Kestrel 2500 Includes
- A slip-on protective cover
- Neck lanyard
- CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)